Recruitment and Selection Course
This course is aimed at management and those with responsibility for recruiting and selecting employees internally or externally for their organisation.
Since the economic downturn, job seeker numbers have increased. This has resulted in additional costs for businesses as they have had to assess more and more candidates. A lot of businesses have responded by inputting additional layers in their recruitment and selection process. With rumoured costs of between £7,000 and £35,000 for employing staff depending on level, it's essential that this process is robust.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- State the key pieces of legislation impacting on the recruitment and selection
- Prepare a relevant job and personnel specification for a vacancy
- Design an effective job advertisement
- Identify best practices and protocols in responding to, and short-listing, applicants
- Prepare effectively for a recruitment interview
- Carry out an objective and professional recruitment interview
- Make an objective and balanced recruitment decision
- Complete the recruitment process to best practice standards
Unfortunately this course is not one that is currently scheduled as an open course, and is only available on an in-house basis. For more information please call us on 01937 579 649 or send us an online contact form to submit a brief description of your training requirements and we will get back to you.
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
As well as providing our own first line management courses, we also offer the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management qualification in partnership with BCF Group Limited, which is the ILM Approved Centre we deliver under.
Accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management qualification is also aimed at managers who have had little or no previous formal management training. Along with core management skills and performance of management tasks such as project management, leading meetings and delegating, the course syllabus aims to develop managerial skills by covering many related subject areas including leadership, planning and managing change, communication skills and the management of people.
To find out more information and to see the scheduled dates for the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management course, please click on the button below.
Click Here for More